Millite FingerLight applications / Pilot finger light
Millite Finger Light is a finger-mounted LED light source, capable to provide two output modes light brightness: – high and low. Dual switches allow for right or left hand operation. Momentarily press one or both switches to turn On or Off the device. Turn the light on, then press and hold one or both switches to change output mode.
The Milite Finger Light is provided in three different models:
1. NVG LED,
2. White LED,
3. Red LED.
Millite Finger Light automatically turns off after 8 minutes of continuous operation.
Note: The Millite with NVG LED has been designed for aviators using Gen II/III class A&B Aviator Night Vision imaging systems (ANVIS).
• Choice of three models: NVG, White LED or Red LED
• Velcro strap for adjustments (can fit over gloves)
• Dual pushbutton switches
• Works on either right or left hand
• On/Off operation by pressing one or both switches
• High and low output modes
• Automatically turns off after 8 minutes of continuous operation
• Rubber body
• O-ring sealed
• White and Red LED versions feature a blinking mode
• Waterproof up to 5 feet immersion
• Powered by three LR44 batteries, included
• Made in Israel
• NSN number for NVG model: 6230-16-005-4840
• 3 year limited warranty
Dimensions: 2″ long
Lamp Type: LED
Light Output: Low or High
Focus Type: Fixed
Material: Rubber, polymer
Origin: Made in Israel
MASTER CROSS REFERENCE LIST (MCRL) | NSN 6230-16-005-4840
CAGE SBQ68 I.P.U. Industries Ltd.