Neridem® Last Chance Filter
The Neridem® Last Chance Filter (LCF) is a self-contained filter assembly for point-of-use filtration in digital printing systems. It is designed to be used as a stand-alone filter in small systems.
Sintered metal wire cloth media options are available for the Neridem® LCF. It provides good flow rates, long service life, and excellent gel retention. Sintered metal wire cloth media is a sintered woven stainless steel wire mesh structure that provides excellent chemical compatibility across a wide range of ink chemistries.
- Economical and compact point-of-use filter for digital printers
- Specially selected connections for fast filter changes
- Housing material optimized for maximum blockage of UV light ( PP,PA,POM)
- Media selected for maximum performance in ink jet systems
- Housing: Opaque Black Polypropylene – white colorant
- Filter media : Dutch Weave D35mm/200×1400/0.07mmx0.04mm/ Dutch Weave
- The nominal filter rating is 5μm and the absolute is under 18μm,
- Absolute rating corresponds to the used media .
- Effective filter area: 8.2cm2
- Maximum allowable pressure: 2.8 bar.